FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I enroll my child at TLCNA?
Please phone the Learning Center campus which is closest to your home to set up a screening appointment.
- Green Forest (870) 438-6699
- Berryville (870) 423-6122
- Holiday Island (870) 239-1318
- Alpena (870) 204-7803
2. What is the cost of the childcare program?
Your child will be given an initial screen to determine program eligibility. Should your child have difficulty with the screening, a certified teacher will refer you for further evaluation. Based on testing results, your child could qualify for our programs at no cost to the family.
3. My child doesn’t have any delays. Can they still attend the Learning Center?
Absolutely! Childcare services are available at a rate of $15.00 per day for children 3 to 5 years of age. Services are provided with certified teachers and trained paraprofessionals in Early Childhood.
4. Will my child get breakfast, lunch and snacks while attending the Learning Center?
Yes, breakfast, hot lunches and snacks are all provided as part of the program at TLCNA. Parents will complete a form from the Special Nutrition Program through the United States Department of Agriculture at enrolment to determine if the meals will be free of charge.
5. Do you have a bus that will pick up my child at our home?
Yes, bussing is provided for children enrolled at the Learning Center in our Developmental Disabilities program. However, bus service is not yet available to children enrolled in our private pay daycare.